Sarah J. Rodrigue is an associate in the Firm's North America Transactional Practice Group based in the Houston office. Ms. Rodrigue regularly advises on a wide variety of corporate and securities matters including public and private securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic cross-border transactions and investments. Sarah began her career with the Firm as a summer associate in both 2018 and 2019.
Sarah's work spans a variety of subgroups within Baker McKenzie's broader Transactional Practice, with a focus on securities, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and cross-border transactions and integrations. Ms. Rodrigue advises public and private companies in a wide variety of corporate matters, including public and private securities offerings, cross-border reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance issues, and general corporate and securities law matters. She also advises companies on cross-border transactions, including complex cross-border acquisitions and divestures.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a NASDAQ-listed oncology drug development company in various public offerings of its shares of common and preferred stock.
- Advised a multinational enterprise software company in the USD 2.7 billion sale of its enterprise asset management division to an international industrial technology company.
- Advised a global computer security software company on the USD 4.0 billion divestiture of its enterprise business.
- Advised a leading food distribution company in the restructuring of its international operations.
- Represented a US-based telecommunications company regarding its global real estate portfolio.
- Ongoing representation of NYSE and NASDAQ-listed companies in connection with SEC reporting and disclosure obligations, compliance with stock exchange rules and regulations, and general corporate governance matters.
- Ongoing representation of public and private multinational companies in connection with corporate reorganizations and restructurings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Texas~United States (2020)
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., Law & Business Certificate) (2020)
- University of Kentucky (BS Economics, BBA Business Management, magna cum laude) (2017)
- Co-author, "United States: SEC Proposes Required Cybersecurity Disclosures," Financial Institutions Hub, 16 March 2022
Firm Committee Memberships
- Texas Innovation Ambassadors
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.