Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Rakuten on a long-term partnership with 1&1 to build its own mobile network.
- Regularly advises Tencent on venture capital transactions, such as the USD 1 billion financing round for on-demand grocery delivery start-up Gorillas.
- Regularly advises Daimler AG on corporate venture capital investments in the US and Europe.
- Advised Next.e.GO Mobile SE on management buyout by private equity company nd Industrial Investments.
- Advised Chr. Hansen Holding A/S on acquisition of Jennewein Biotechnologie GmbH, a leading player in the Human Milk Oligosaccharides market, for EUR 310 million.
- University of Applied Sciences Wismar (LL.M. International Business) (2017)
- University of Applied Sciences Wismar (LL.B.) (2016)
- Co-author (with Tobias Greven and Peter Wand), "Legal Project Management bei M&A-Transaktionen", Zeitschrift für Unternehmensjuristen, 6-2021, pp. 49-52
- Co-author (with Peter Wand et al.), "Insurtech: Opportunities and Legal Challenges for the Insurance Industry," (pts. 3 & 4), Revue Trimestrielle de Droit Financier, No. 2-2020, pp. 75-88
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.