Dr. Christian Reichel
Representative Legal Matters
- Representation of Fidelity Investments in employment, employee benefit and pension matters
- Representation of DURA Automotives in restructuring projects in Germany and Europe.
- Representation of Cameron in the restructuring of its pension plan.
- Representation of Computer Sciences Corporation in restructuring and employee benefit matters.
- Most renowned law firms and lawyers for labor law, Wirtschaftswoche 2021
- Employment, Chambers Europe 2021
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Labor and Employment Law since 2012
- Leading Individual in Pension Law, Juve Germany 2009/2010
- Leading Individual in Structuring Company Pension Schemes, Juve Germany, since 2007/2008
- Germany (1998)
- Bavaria State (Assessor Exam) (1996)
- Economic University St. Petersburg (1992)
- University of Munich (Referendar Exam) (1992)
- University of Siena (1989)
- Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht (Attorney Specializing in Labor and Employment Law)
Co-author (with Hagen Köckeritz), "Flexi-II-Gesetz: Mehr Flexibilität – auch bei Altguthaben?" AuA 2009, 426
Author, "EU social labour laws in European pension funds," Investment and Pensions Europe, April 2009
Co-author (with Gregor Dornbusch and Alexander Wolff), "Kommentar zum Kündigungsschutzgesetz," Beck Verlag, 2009<
Co-author (with Schmandt), "Betriebliche Altersversorgung bei Unternehmenskauf und Umstrukturierung," Beck Verlag, 2006
Co-author (with Heinz-Josef Heger), "Betriebliche Altersversorgung – Ein Grundriss," Beck Verlag, 2003
Christian regularly speaks at conferences and seminars on pension, employment law and employee benefit related issues. He is a lecturer on pension law at the Bucerius Law School in Hamburg. Christian is also lecturer of employment law at the Georg-August-University in Göttingen.
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.