Stefanie Price is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Group based in London. Stefanie practices in all aspects of real estate law and in particular advises clients in relation to high value commercial sales and acquisitions for overseas investors, landlord and tenant law and the real estate aspects of corporate transactions. She also focuses on the consumer goods and retail sector.
Stefanie acts for a wide range of clients many of whom are multi-national companies, including property investment companies, corporate occupiers, and luxury retail clients.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for a large hotel chain, dealing with their ongoing portfolio of freehold and leasehold properties, including the purchase of a hotel in Canary Wharf for in excess of GBP 33.5 million, and a recent refinancing of their hotel portfolio in excess of GBP400 million.
- Acting for a Malaysian government pension fund on its GBP160 million acquisition of a multi-let new build property at St Katharine's Dock, EC1, and subsequent refinancing.
- Acting for a high-profile individual in relation to a number of sales and purchases of high-value residential property, including a purchase of a new development on the Wentworth Estate for GBP25 million, the purchase of a country estate in Surrey in excess of GBP18.5 million and its subsequent sale in excess of GBP22 million, and the sale of a flat in Knightsbridge for in excess of GBP11 million.
- Acting for a luxury brand retailer in relation to the opening of their UK stores and coordinating the opening of in excess of 70 stores across Europe.
- Acting for the United Arab Emirates embassy in relation to numerous purchases of central London flats and houses for the ambassador and for visiting diplomats.
- Advising and acting for various high-net-worth individuals in relation to the purchase of leasehold flats and freehold houses in central London, including new developments and dealing with related construction elements and development contracts, and including the financing aspects of residential mortgages.
- Acting for an international company taking a series of high-value leases in central London as their headquarters, involving documenting the construction work to the premises and coordinating the various building and design consultants.
- Acting for a Middle Eastern company in the purchase of the freehold interest in its headquarters in central London.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2007)
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice (Law Degree)
- University of Chester (Law Degree)
- University of Cambridge (Land Economy)