Jeremy Poore is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's Chicago office. Prior to joining the Firm, Jeremy worked in public accounting, as a CPA, at Deloitte and EY. Jeremy performed public company audits related to 10-K and 10-Q filings for large SEC registrants, primarily in the financial sector.
Jeremy advises public and private companies on transactional matters, including global reorganizations, domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, securities matters and corporate governance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois)
- Illinois~United States (2019)
- University of Illinois College of Law (JD magna cum laude) (2019)
- University of Utah (MAcc) (2012)
- Utah Valley University (BS Accounting) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.