Representative Legal Matters
Advised an international oil company on its operative and financial restructuring.
Advised a debt financer as borrower in the context of a non-food supplier insolvency.
Advised an international automotive supplier on its operative and financial restructuring .
Before joining the Firm, he
Advised to aircraft lessors in the insolvency proceedings of Air Berlin, Niki, Germania and Condor.
Advised to the landlord of various department stores in the insolvency proceedings of Galeria Karstadt Kaufhof..
Advised to the management of various international corporations in the defence of insolvency related claims against them.
Advised to the insolvency administration of Weber Automotive in the context of the sale of its business operations.
- Top Law firm & Lawyer for Restructuring, Wirtschaftswoche 2021
- WiWo – Top Law Firms for Insolvency and Restructuring Law 2021: The most renowned lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Frankfurt Bar - Member
- Germany (2011)
- Frankfurt School of Finance (Executive MBA) (2020)
- Kammergericht Berlin (Second State Examination) (2011)
- Johannes Gutenberg University (First State Examination) (2008)
- University of Mainz (Magister iuris) (2008)
- University of Paris XII (Licence en droit) (2006)
- Co-author (with Anja Moser and Martin A. Swierczok), "Restrukturierung leicht(er) gemacht: Das StaRUG Gestaltungsoptionen und Stolpersteine,"Whitepaper, BUJ - Bundesverbandes der Unternehmensjuristen e.V., May 2021
- Co-author (with Artur Martin Swierczok), "Europe: The new European restructuring schemes Snapshot on the status of implementation of the EU Restructuring Directive in selected Member States and the new English scheme," Baker McKenzie Insight Plus, 14 April 2021
- Co-author (with Artur Martin Swierczok), "Deutschland: Gerichtsbeschluss zum Zugang zum StaRUG und zu überschießenden Regelungen im Restrukturierungsplan," Baker McKenzie Client Alert, April 2021
- Co-author (with Stefan Sax and Artur Martin Swierczok), "Ein vorinsolvenzliches Restrukturierungsverfahren für europäische Unternehmen," Betriebs-Berater (BB) 2017, S. 323-329
- Co-author (with Artur Martin Swierczok), "Anfechtbarkeit von Kongruenzvereinbarungen bei Dauerschuldverhältnissen," Zeitschrift für das gesamte Insolvenzrecht (ZInsO), Volume 20, Issue 9, 27 April 2017, S. 420
- Co-author (with Stefan Sax), "Federal Court of Justice clarifies calculation of compensation payment," ILO Newsletter, 17 November 2017
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.