Joost Polman is an associate in the Private Equity and M&A Practice Groups in Amsterdam. In 2017, he spent a secondment in London where he worked in the Private Equity Funds Practice Group.
Joost focuses on corporate law, with particular emphasis on strategic and private equity-driven private mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructurings. He is regularly involved in due diligence investigations, contract drafting and transaction negotiations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Azzurro Investments on the acquisition of Next Finance.
- Advised Allegion on the acquisition of a minority interest in Conneqtech B.V.
- Advised Egeria on various matters including recently the acquisition of International Quality Ingredients
- Advised Chesnara on the acquisition of Legal & General Nederland
- Advised Daimler on the acquisition of Athlon Car Lease
- Advised Wagram on the sale of Drukkerij Zwart to Schur Flexibles.
- Advising Coolinvestments on the insolvency restructuring of Dutch retail store MS Mode.
- Advised Wega Invest and management on the sale of Tanatex Chemical
- Advised Royal De Heus on the acquisition of Coops Mengvoeders
- Advised C4C Holding on the sale of Lutèce to Greenyard Foods
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2014)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.