Dr. Heiko Plassmeier was educated at the Universities of Göttingen, Germany (Dr. iur. 1995), and Cambridge, UK (LL.M. 1996). He was admitted to practice in 1996 and joined the Dusseldorf office in 1999, having previously worked at another Dusseldorf firm. The main focus of his practice has always been on international and domestic litigation and arbitration cases in a wide range of areas. Besides his dispute resolution practice, Dr. Plassmeier also advises and represents clients in insolvency matters. He is a member of the European Dispute Resolution Group, the Global Arbitration Group and the European Restructuring & Insolvency Practice Group.
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation since 2018
- Germany (1996)
- University of Cambridge (LL.M.) (1996)
- Court of Appeal Celle (Assessor Exam) (1996)
- University of Goettingen (Dr. iur.) (1995)
- University of Goettingen (Referendar Exam) (1991)