Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a global supplier of railway traction automatic control systems in an antimonopoly procedure before the President of the UOKiK in a case regarding alleged participation in an anti-competitive agreement connected with participation in a tender procedure.
- Represented one of the four largest mobile telephony operators in Poland in an anti-monopoly procedure before the UOKiK and SOKiK in connection with alleged participation in an anti-competitive agreement with the aim of excluding a service provider from the market and sharing confidential information with competitors.
- Represented an energy distribution company in an anti-monopoly procedure before the UOKiK, SOKiK and the Court of Appeal in a case regarding alleged misleading of the UOKiK.
- Advised a leading Polish energy company in connection with an investigation conducted by the UOKiK on suspicion of abuse of a dominant position.
- Advised a leading Polish bank within the scope of competition law in connection with the establishment by the bank and the insurance partner of a joint venture of an insurance company and the conclusion by the bank and the insurance company of a long-term exclusive distribution agreement.
- Advised a leading car manufacturer in assessing compliance with an importer's obligations in the light of EU Regulations 1400/2001, 330/2010 and 461/2010 on Block Exemption and Polish regulations; drafting a new dealer agreement and service agreement; represented the said company in a dispute with a dealer.
- Advised an exclusive importer of cars in relations with dealers, including disputes, issues of unauthorized sales, annual plans, bonus programs, promotions, fleet sales, cooperation with financing institutions and in relation to conducting audits of dealers' operations.
- Advised a leading telecommunications company on competition law; structuring cooperation with a competitor for the establishment of a joint venture for the development of mobile infrastructure in Poland and the conclusion of a framework agreement on network sharing.
- Represented a group of electric energy producers in proceedings before the European Commission concerning a public aid program for combined heat and power producers (including participation in meetings with the European Commission in Brussels).
- Represented a group of energy-intensive companies in proceedings before the European Commission concerning a public aid program to limit certificate obligations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw District Chamber of Legal Advisers - Member
- Poland (2007)
- King's College London, UK (Post Graduate Studies European Competition Law) (2005)
- University of Warsaw (Post Graduate Studies European Law) (2003)
- Jagiellonian University (Law Degree) (2000)
Co-author, PZPM Automotive Industry Report, 2013 and 2012
Author, articles on competition law, Rzeczpospolita and Dziennik Gazeta Prawna dailies
Panelist, motor industry conferences, including in connection with presentation of KPMG and PZPM at the Ministry of Economy (2013) and Forum Top 100 (2014)