Stephanie assists clients with TP issues, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, value chain analysis, efficient transaction structuring, Permanent Establishment issues, operational TP, audit defence, APAs, risk pricing, IP management, business restructuring (incl. Brexit related), TP disputes and controversy management (incl. PDCF), competent authority negotiations and litigation. Also, AI for business (marketing, and recently taxation).
Specifically, Stephanie has led assignments across all FS segments: Banking and Capital Markets (global banks, mid-tier banks, Fintech, financial intermediaries, and private banking), Asset & Wealth Management (mainstream, hedge funds, private equity, wealth management, and family offices) and Insurance (P&C, Life, reinsurance, and Lloyd's market).
Representative Legal Matters
- Designed, implemented and defended the TP policies of a major European stock exchange, including its data analytics and payment services.
- Advised on various intragroup reinsurance arrangements of UK, Switzerland and Bermuda-based insurers.
- Advised on APAs and MAPs of a global bank involving Asian countries, the US and the UK.
- Advised on a dispute resolution of a major mainstream asset manager (UK-Europe-offshore), and defended the TP policies of a private bank & wealth management company.
- Advised on the set up, IP migration and TP policies of payment services, money transfer, and cryptocurrency multinationals.
- London Business School (Ph.D. Economics) (1998)