Maja Nilsson is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Stockholm. She works with leading Nordic and European private equity firms and their portfolio companies as well as international corporates and her experience includes advising clients on M&A transactions in various industries, such as the technology, food and beverage, payments and retail sectors.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2018, she was an associate in another international law firm.
Representative Legal Matters
- FSN Capital on its acquisitions of Fellowmind, Orango and eCraft (comprising the new Fellowmind group).
- KKR on its acquisition of a 30% stake in Sector Alarm.
- Eniro on the sale of the Proff companies.
- Evergrande Health on the acquisition of a majority stake in National Electric Vehicle Sweden.
- EQT on its acquisition of Candidator.
- Valedo Partners on its acquisition of the restaurant chain Pincho Nation AB with locations in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
- Hg Capital Renewable Power Partners and its Swedish wind farm investment vehicle Vasa Vind in connection with an investment by APG in the 288 MW Åskälen onshore wind power project, which is located in the central Sweden region of Jämtland.
- Valedo Partners Fund I on its divestment of the retail company Oscar Jacobson.
- Nordic Capital VIII Limited on its acquisition of Ryds Bilglas, a leading vehicle glass replacement and repair company in Sweden and Norway.
- Adelis Equity Partners Fund II AB on its acquisition of the retail company Didriksons from Herkules Capital.
- University of Lund, Sweden (LLM Master of Laws) (2017)
- University of Connecticut (Studies in Politics, Human Rights and Psychology) (2014)