Jeremy Moore is a member of the Firm's North America Transactional Practice Group based in the Houston office.
Jeremy's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities, private equity investments and general corporate matters. Mr. Moore also advises clients on securities compliance issues, including Exchange Act reporting.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Jeremy handled these matters:
- Represented Kinder Morgan's conflicts committee in the USD 70 billion purchase of KMP, KMR and El Paso Pipeline Partners.
- Represented Regency Energy Partners in its USD 18 billion merger with Energy Transfer Partners.
- Represented Pride International, Inc. in its USD 8.6 billion merger with Ensco plc.
- Represented Schlumberger Limited in its USD 11 billion acquisition of Smith International, Inc.
- Represented the Carlyle Group in numerous portfolio company investments.
- Represented Jefferies Capital Partners in numerous portfolio company investments.
- Represented Riverstone Holdings in numerous portfolio company investments.
- Represented Valero Energy Partners in its initial public offering of common units.
- Represented CST Brands, Inc. in its initial public offering of common stock following a spin-off from Valero Energy Corporation.
- Represented various underwriters in an initial public offering of common units by Sprague Resources LP.
- Recognized annually as a Texas Super Lawyer-Rising Star (Thomson Reuters); 2014 through 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas~United States (2008)
- University of Houston Law Center (JD, magna cum laude (Order of the Coif; University of Houston Law Review)) (2008)
- Stephen F. Austin State University (BS) (2005)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.