Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted Japanese and foreign companies, funds and financial institutions with legal due diligence, permitting procedures, acquisition of business sites, joint venture composition and project finance, among other matters, related to various renewable energy projects, including solar power projects.
- Represented major Japanese and foreign financial institutions, funds and asset management companies in various real estate liquidation projects, including hotels, offices, resorts, residences, commercial facilities, logistics facilities and healthcare facilities, using a TMK structure, TK-GK structure, trust structure and real estate specified joint enterprise structure, providing legal advice and assisting in preparing and negotiating agreements.
- Represented a Japanese hotel company in its sale of a high-end residential building in Tokyo.
- Represented Japanese and foreign companies and foreign funds in resort hotel development projects in Japan.
- Represented a global hotel company in a luxury hotel development project in Tokyo.
- Handled permitting procedures with respect to the Real Estate Specified Joint Enterprise Act.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dai-Ni Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Lawyers Network for eSports - Member
- Japan (2012)
- Stanford University (LLM - Environmental Law and Policy) (2020)
- Tokyo University School of Law (J.D.) (2011)
- Keio University (BEc) (2008)
Co-author, "Practical Operation of Real Estate Securitization Businesses under the Amended Real Estate Specified Joint Enterprise Act," Taisei Publishing, September 2014, Language: Japanese
Speaker, "Research on the future of the real estate business under the Real Estate Specified Joint Enterprise Act," Sogo Unicom, December 2017