Keisuke Misuda is a member of the Banking & Finance group in Baker McKenzie's Tokyo office. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked in a prominent Japanese law firm focusing on finance and corporate law.
Mr. Misuda focuses his practice in the area of finance and real estate transactions. He advises foreign and Japanese clients on real estate acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and financing involving office, residential, commercial, retail and resort projects. He also handles issues for, project finance and securitization of various types of assets. Mr. Misuda is experienced in preparing agreements and legal opinions, and handling negotiations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented major Japanese financial institutions, real estate companies and asset management companies, assisted in preparing agreements, participated in negotiations and provided legal advice on real estate securitization.
- Represented major Japanese financial institutions, assisted in preparing agreements, participated in negotiations and provided legal advice on project finance.
- Handled permitting procedures with respect to the Real Estate Specified Joint Enterprise Act.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dai-Ni Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Lawyers Network for eSports - Member
- Japan (2012)
- Tokyo University School of Law (J.D.) (2011)
- Keio University (BEc) (2008)
Co-author, Practical Operations of Real Estate Securitization Businesses under the Amended Real Estate Specified Enterprise Act, Taisei Publishing, September 2014, Language: Japanese