Scott Meselson is an associate in the Firm’s North America Corporate & Securities Practice Group based in the Firm's San Francisco office, and is also a member of the Firm's Global Reorganizations Practice Group. In addition to working in the San Francisco office, he has spent time working in the Firm's London office.
Scott’s practice focuses on helping clients - mostly multinational companies - with preparation for, implementaion of, and management of global corporate restructuring projects, including post-acquisition integrations, pre-transaction separations, tax-planning restructurings, commercial agreements, and other cross-border business law issues.
- California~United States (2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (2006)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York~United States (2006)
- New York~United States (2006)
- Duke University School of Law (J.D.) (2005)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A. Classical Civilization and Political Science) (2001)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.