Duncan is a partner, Chair of the Australian Offices and heads Baker McKenzie's Australian Banking & Finance group.
Duncan works with a wide range of clients, including financial services, corporate and government clients both in Australia and offshore. His has advised on general corporate finance, real estate finance, domestic and international debt capital markets, green and sustainable finance, renewables finance, securitisation, structured finance, derivatives as well as leveraged finance.
He advises on Australian and English law matters and regularly acts on international transactions.
Duncan has previously worked at Goldman Sachs in London and Sydney, Allen & Overy, London, Allens and Gilbert + Tobin.
Representative Legal Matters
- Key Individual for Debt Capital Markets in Australia, Chambers Global, 2012 to present
- Leading Lawyer, IFLR1000 for Capital Markets, 2014 to present
- Ranked by Asia Pacific Legal 500 for Capital Markets, 2015 to present
- Who's Who Legal named Duncan as one of the world's leading Capital Markets Structured Finance lawyers, 2015 to present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- New South Wales (2006)
- England & Wales (2000)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LLM) (1998)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (BSc. Economics, Government and Law) (1996)