Duncan McGrath is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Corporate Markets group.
He was most recently recognised as a key individual for Debt Capital Markets in Australia by Chambers Asia Pacific and was regarded as “a highly commended DCM specialist who is praised by clients for being ‘very technical and able to get his head around the most difficult issues’ and for being 'proactive, commercial and a good sounding board'."
- Key Individual for Debt Capital Markets in Australia, Chambers Global, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and Chambers Asia Pacific, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Leading Lawyer, IFLR1000 for Capital Markets, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Ranked by Asia Pacific Legal 500 for Capital Markets, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Who's Who Legal named Duncan as one of the world's leading Capital Markets Structured Finance lawyers, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- New South Wales (2006)
- England & Wales (2000)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LLM) (1998)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (BSc. Economics, Government and Law) (1996)