Dr. Tino Marz is a senior associate in the Corporate department of Baker McKenzie’s Munich office. In 2016, he worked for nine months in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2013, he served as a research assistant at the University of Leipzig, where he authored a number of publications. Dr. Marz also spent three months working as a junior lawyer in the legal department of Bosch in Singapore.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Groupe Le Duff on the acquisition of Kamps from ECM.
- Advised an international security printing company regarding its international joint venture with another international security printing group.
- Advised a Swiss climate technology group regarding the sale of a German subsidiary to a Swedish industry group.
- Advised Knorr-Bremse in the parallel acquisitions of PCS Power Converter Solutions GmbH and Transtechnik GmbH & Co. KG/Transtechnik Verwaltungs GmbH.
- Advised a German multinational automotive company regarding its participation in another German multinational automotive company.
- Advised a Japanese multinational producer of machinery components in relation to the acquisition of a Germany-based ball bearings manufacturer.
- Germany (2013)
- University of Leipzig (Dr.) (2014)
- Higher Regional Court, Berlin (Assessor Exam) (2012)
- University of Leipzig (Referendar Exam) (2008)
- Cergy Pontoise University (2005)