Gabriela Marroquín-García has been a member of the Corporate / M&A Practice Group in the Firm’s Ciudad Juarez office since 2002. Her practice covers corporate counseling, advising multinational clients in their establishment, development and operation in Mexico, foreign investment, drafting, negotiation and closing of commercial contracts, corporate reorganization projects, and M&A.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised several clients in the establishment, consolidation, spin-off and closing of operations in Mexico.
- Collaborated in the documentation of various agreements of companies that are part of the maquiladora industries.
- Participated in the restructuring of several companies in Mexico as part of international transactions.
- Advised and participated in audits and prepared agreements in gaming matters for companies belonging to the entertainment industry.
- Advised in the establishment and operation in Mexico of foreign airlines.
- Advised non-lucrative organizations in corporate governance matters.
- Participated in the issuance of public instruments before a public broker for the formalization of several corporate transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Asociacion Nacional de Abogados de Empresa - Member
- Mexico (2005)
- King's College London, UK (LL.M.) (2013)
- Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juárez (J.D.) (2005)