Victoria Luque joined the Firm in 2020 as a member of the Companies, Restructures and Investment Practice Group. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she worked at a national law firm based in Barranquilla, focusing on corporate law.
Victoria focuses her practice on legal investigation, corporate governance, corporate reorganizations, foreign investment and foreign exchange.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Franceso Galgano Contract Law Research Group, Universidad de los Andes
Part of Victoria's pro bono work involves giving corporate advice to organizations. She has also hosted and contributed to the Children's Rights Moot Court.
- Colombia (2020)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia (JD) (2021)
- Author, “Interpretación contractual: voluntad sobre estipulación en pactos convencionales," Contract Law Research Group, Universidad de los Andes, February 2020
- Co-Author, “Interpretación contractual: voluntad sobre estipulación en pactos convencionales,” Contract Law Research Group, Universidad de los Andes, April 2019
- Host, "Las economías Colaborativas y el Derecho de los Contratos," Contract Law Research Group Seminar, Universidad de los Andes, September 2019
Baker & McKenzie S.A.S., is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein