Elizabeth Lieb's practice emphasizes a variety of corporate and international tax planning matters for multinational corporations, particularly technology companies. Her practice focuses on planning and implementing tax efficient corporate and intangible property arrangements, such as multi-jurisdictional post-acquisition integrations, corporate separations, intangible property restructurings and supply chain arrangements.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in 2007, Ms. Lieb worked as a tax associate in another global law firm and as Attorney Advisor to the Honorable Carleton D. Powell of the United States Tax Court.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- State Bar of California - Section on Taxation
- California~United States (2001)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2002)
- California Western School of Law (J.D., cum laude) (2001)
- University of Iowa (B.S., Honors & Distinction) (1997)