Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Juliusz handled the following matters:
- Advised Panasonic Healthcare Holdings Co., Ltd. on the global acquisition of the medical devices portfolio from Bayer AG (including other aspects of the entire transaction).
- Advised a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements in proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- Advised a Spanish pharmaceutical company in the process of acquiring rights to products.
- Advised a leading Polish pharmaceutical group in the process of establishing a pharmacy network.
- Advised one of the largest capital groups operating in the health sector in analysing the impact of the proposed legislation on the operations of the group companies and preparing for a change of legal environment.
- Advised a global pharmaceutical company in determining the strategy and reimbursement process for a group of drugs used in pulmonary diseases, gynaecological diseases, dermatology, reimbursement outside the registration requirements in the drug program.
- Advised one of the largest network of pharmacies in Poland with respect to the pharmacy license procedure and appeal proceedings before the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector.
- Advised the largest pharmaceutical wholesalers in Poland, successfully represented in connection with the inspection by the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector and proceedings to revoke the license to operate a wholesale company and in the process of obtaining a license to operate a pharmaceutical wholesale company.
- Advised a leading tobacco company with respect to the new legal regulations and their impact on the planned development of operations in Poland.
- Regularly advises leading industry organizations - Chamber of Commerce "Farmacja Polska", Association of Polish Pharmaceutical Wholesalers Employers and PASMI (Polish Association of Self Medication Industry) in legislation processes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates - Member
- Poland (2014)
- Warsaw University (Master of Laws) (2010)
- Center for American Law Studies (Diploma) (2009)
Co-author, "Antitrust in Pharmaceutical Markets & Geographical Rules of Origin," LIDC Contributions on Antitrust Law, Intellectual Property and Unfair Competition, 2017
Author, "Dobrze, że minister zdrowia pomyśli," Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, June 2017
Speaker, "Challenges of pharmaceutical policy in Poland," Polityka Lekowa Conference - 4th edition, November 2017
Speaker, "Financial challenges: budget for medicinal products in the context of increasing expenditures on healthcare in Poland," Polityka Lekowa Conference - 4th edition, November 2017
Speaker, "Advertising of medicinal products and food supplements," POLFARM Pharmaceutical Congress, September 2017