Christian Koops is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Munich office. He joined the Firm in 2015 after spending his legal clerkship in the jurisdiction of the Higher Regional Court in Berlin and two assignments in the Firm’s Berlin and New York City offices.
Christian focuses his practice on all aspects of employment law-related matters, particularly on mass dismissal & restructuring matters as well as individual local disputes on the hiring and dismissal of employees. He also advises companies on the compliant use of external workforce.
- Germany (2013)
- Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht (Attorney Specializing in Labor and Employment Law)
- Superior Court of Justice, Berlin (Second State Exam) (2013)
- University of Passau (Referendar Exam) (2010)
- University of London (English Law) (2007)
- New York
- Co-author (with Katja Häferer), "Crowdworker als Arbeitnehmer," Beck-online, NJW 2021, 1787, 23.6.2021
- Co-author (with Tino Marz), "Key Employment Law Topics in Video Games M&A | Part 2: Crunch – A Legal Risk in Germany," Baker McKenzie Blog, 2 December 2020
- Co-author (with Franziska Klippstein), "Virtuelle Wahlen des Wahlvorstands nach § 129 BetrVG?," Baker McKenzie Kompass, 3 November 2020
- Co-author (with Steffen Scheuer), "Arbeitsschutzregel: Arbeitsschutz während Corona," Baker McKenzie Kompass, 25 August 2020
- Co-author (with Julia Kaufmann), "Welche Kontrollen die DSGVO erlaubt," Computerwoche, 12 August 2020
- Co-author (with Tino Marz), "Key Employment Law Topics Tech M&A (Part 1)," Baker McKenzie Client Alert, 11 June 2020
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.