Baker & McKenzie Zurich
Not admitted to practice law in this jurisdiction
Lily Kang is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax and Global Wealth Management practice group in Zurich. Lily recently earned her LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law and her J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law, where she graduated cum laude and clerked in the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Lily is bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Lily focuses her practice on international tax planning and global wealth management matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- California Bar Association - Member
- California~United States (2020)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation) (2022)
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2019)
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.