Lily Kang is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax and Global Wealth Management practice group in Zurich. Lily recently earned her LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law and her J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law, where she graduated cum laude and clerked in the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Lily is bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- California Bar Association - Member
- California~United States (2020)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation) (2022)
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2019)