Representative Legal Matters
Represented a German-based global manufacturer of braking systems in multiple merger-control aspects of a proposed acquisition of Swedish rival, including a substantive merger-control analysis and coordinating US/EU document collection, review and regulatory responses.
Represented executive of global advertising firm under investigation by DOJ.
Represented a US-based automotive parts supplier in joint venture.
Represented the world's largest waste services company in multiple transactions, including divestiture of its industrial cleaning division.
Represented a Fortune 200 consumer products company in antitrust aspects of multiple transactions.
Represented a healthcare company in connection with its USD 2 billion acquisition of a competitor.
Represented a healthcare provider in its defense against federal and state authorities challenging the legality of a proposed combination with another health care provider, persuading the FTC to issue a rare stay of that proceeding pending resolution of the appeal.
Represented a global technology solutions provider in connection with its sale to a competitor.
- The National Black Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Women in eDiscovery
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Antitrust Law, Transportation and Energy Industries
- The Greater Washington Area Chapter, Women Lawyers Division, National Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia~United States (2011)
- District of Columbia~United States (2007)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland~United States (2007)
- Maryland~United States (2006)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.) (2006)
- Duke University (B.A.) (2003)
- Panelist, Developments in Antitrust Enforcement and Emerging Issues, Baker McKenzie Annual Compliance Conference — Trade Sanctions, Export Controls, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, and Antitrust Update, December 2019
- Panelist, Relativity Fest - How to Ensure Successful Second Requests, October 2019
- Panelist, Antitrust Compliance, October 2018
- Co-author (with Chris Brown), "Imposing Ad Bans as Condition of FDA Approval Violates Law and Constitution," Washington Legal Foundation Legal Backgrounder, 15 July 2005