Oliver Jefferies is a banking partner in Baker McKenzie's London office experienced in real estate finance.
Oliver advises a mix of sponsors, lenders and property developers, acting for a range of asset classes including hotels, data centres, build to rent, logistics, student housing and commercial. He has particular experience in cross-border transactions and development finance. He also has experience across a range of other financing transactions and products including acquisition finance, corporate lending and restructuring work. Oliver joined the Firm in 2021 having previously worked at another renowned law firm.
- Advised TPG and Point Park Properties on their EUR 1.5 billion financing of their pan-European logistics group.
- Advised Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company on various financings secured on logistics warehouses, BTR residential offices, hotels and commercial property
- Advised National Pension Scheme of Korea on their GBP 1.2 billion acquisition of Goldman Sachs' London HQ and their GBP 700 million financing of the acquisition with Rothesay Life.
- Advised various Schroders funds on their financings from lenders including Canada Life and Wells Fargo. Assets are secured on UK property portfolios
- Advised Royal Bank of Canada in respect of a CAD 1 billion facility secured on a portfolio of UK and Canadian healthcare assets
- Advised Ares on their EUR 450 million acquisition and financing of 27 commercial properties across seven European jurisdictions financed by senior and mezzanine debt with Citi and Goldman Sachs.
- Advised Goldman Sachs in respect of a EUR 600 million loan on loan financing provided to Kildare to enable the acquisition and refinancing an insolvent hotel group.
- Advised Wells Fargo on the development financing of various logistics warehouses in Ireland.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2009)