Brian Houlihan is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Global Tax Practice Group in Chicago. He advises clients on a variety of tax controversy matters.
Brian's practice focuses on transfer pricing disputes and other domestic and international tax disputes. He assists clients in all stages of tax litigation, from audit and administrative appeals before the IRS to litigation before the US tax court and other federal courts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association – Member
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- Illinois~United States (2017)
- The John Marshall Law School (JD magna cum laude) (2017)
- Indiana University (BA) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.