Robby Houben is a counsel in the Corporate Finance Practice Group in the Antwerp office. He is also a professor in Company and Financial Law at the University of Antwerp. In addition, he regularly lectures at the Universities of Toulouse, Uppsala and Madrid.
Robby Houben advises Belgian undertakings and foreign multinationals on all aspects of banking, funds, financial services and insurance law, as well as on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructurings. He assists clients with the negotiating and drafting of all related agreements and documentation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- TBH / RDC (Financial Law Section), trv / rps, APR, TBIR, Bibliotheek Handelsrecht Larcier - Member of the Editorial Board
- International company and financial law review - Country correspondent
- European Banking Institute, Frankfurt - Member of the Academic Board
- European Law Institute, Vienna - Member
- Belgian Centre of Company Law - Member
- Antwerp~Belgium (2011)
- University of Antwerp (PhD Law) (2010)
- University of Antwerp (Law Degree magna cum laude) (2005)