Will Holder is a partner in the corporate division of our London office and a member of the Firm's TMT Industry Group.
Will’s practice focuses on public and private M&A, leveraged buyouts and joint ventures, private equity and portfolio company transactions. His clients include global corporations, asset managers and private equity houses, advising on their strategically important transactions across consumer, sports, media and technology sectors. Will worked for one year in China.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on the acquisition by Universal Music Group of EMI from Citigroup.
- Advised on the sale of Parlophone Records to Warner Music.
- Advised on the acquisition by Universal Music Group of BMG Music Publishing from Bertelsmann and subsequent divestment of Zomba Music and Rondor Music.
- Advised on the acquisitions by Universal Music Group of V2 Music and Sanctuary Music Group.
- Advised on the contested takeover offer of Northern Foods plc.
- Advised on the take private of Chelsfield plc.
- Advised on the acquisition of West Bromwich Albion, the first English premier league club acquired by Chinese investors.
- Advised on the acquisition of the Kew Green portfolio of hotels from Goldman Sachs and TPG.
- Advised on the acquisition of Infront Media from Bridgepoint.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1998)
- University of Manchester (1993)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.