Katja Haeferer joined the Munich office of Baker McKenzie in January 2009. She is a member of the Munich Bar as well as the German-Australian Lawyers’ Association and advises companies on all aspects of employment and labor law.
Katja Haeferer advises companies in all labor and employment law related matters, particularly on complex restructurings and mergers, all works council matters including in and out of court negotiations as well as on cross-border secondments of employees and posting of employees. Further, she advises companies in conjunction with individual legal issues, mass redundancies and proceedings relating to unfair dismissals. Katja Haeferer also represents companies in labor court proceedings against employees, works councils and trade unions.
- Germany (2008)
- Fachanwältin für Arbeitsrecht (Attorney Specializing in Labor and Employment Law) (2012)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Assessor Exam) (2008)
- University of Passau (Referendar Exam) (2006)
- Palo Alto
- Co-author (with Matthias Köhler), "Neues EuGH-Urteil: Arbeitgeber müssen Arbeitszeiten komplett erfassen," Kompass, 20 May 2019
- Co-author (with Laura Klare), "Das Schicksal britischer Arbeitnehmermandate in der SE im Falle eines 'harten Brexits'," NZA Vol. 6/2019, S. 352, 25 March 2019
- Co-author (with Matthias Köhler), "Praxisleitfaden Entgelttransparenzgesetz. Ein Überblick über die zentralen Regelungen und deren Anwendung in der Praxis," Springer Gabler, 14 March 2019
- Co-author, "Employment Law Update Germany: April - June 2011," August 2011
- Co-presenter, "Human Resources Departments – Antitrust Authorities’ New Target," ACC - Antitrust Authorities’ New Target, July 2018
- Co-presenter, “Kartellrecht im HR-Bereich – Kartellrechtscompliance im Arbeitsrecht,“ ACC - Antitrust Authorities’ New Target, June 2018
- Co-presenter, “Entgelttransparenzgesetz,“ Breakfast Briefing, June 2017
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.