Indri Pramitaswari “Mita” Guritno is a partner in Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners in Jakarta who has been advising on banking and finance transactions for more than twenty years. She has extensive experience in debt restructuring (acting both for borrowers and creditors) and structured finance.
Mita has substantial experience in handling complex transactions. Almost all of her deals have been cross-border transactions involving numerous law firms and covering various areas of law, among others: capital markets, banking, mining, property, natural resources and corporate law. Her transactions cover all aspects of financing including project finance, property financing, acquisition finance, trade finance and syariah banking (Islamic finance).
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted as Indonesian counsel for syndicated lenders in providing financing for the acquisition of 95 percent equity interest in PT Agincourt Recourses, an Indonesian gold mining concession holder.
- Represented global financial institutions as local counsel in connection with the international issuance of a sovereign sukuk by the Republic of Indonesia.
Acting as Indonesian legal counsel in connection with a USD1.1 billion facilities agreement to a Singapore entity, part of a plantation group owned by an Indonesia principal.
- Represented UOB Asia Limited in relation to two unsecured financing facility agreements amounting to USD1.3 billion to Tower Bersama Group, one of the largest independent telecommunication companies in Indonesia.
- Advised PT Saptaindra Sejati on the USD400 million senior loan facility from a syndicate of 12 banks to refinance existing debts and capital expenditures.
- Represented DBS Bank Ltd. in relation to the financing of a revolving credit facility worth up to USD200 million to PT Harum Energy.
- Represented the mandated lead arrangers in the USD50 million syndicated Wakalah financing facility to PT Astra Sedaya Finance. The deal was the first syndicated Wakalah financing in Indonesia and the first Islamic financing deal in Indonesia provided by a Japanese bank.
- Represented a syndication of syariah, conventional lenders and PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance in relation to financing for PT Arsynergy Resources for the development of a 40 MMSCFD LPG Extraction project in Bukit Tua, Gresik, East Java Indonesia.
- Represented the Murabaha Finance Parties in relation to a USD1.2 billion secured sharia loan transaction launched by PT Natrindo Telepon Selular (AXIS), a cellular network operator in Indonesia.
- Represented lenders (OCBC Group, DBS Bank Singapore, PT Bank ANZ Indonesia and PT Bank Mandiri Tbk) in relation to a syndicated loan amounting to USD450 million to PT ABM Investama Tbk.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI) - Member
- Indonesia (1994)
- University of Indonesia (1994)