Representative Legal Matters
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented Stanley, Black and Decker in relation to a USD138 million tender offer and acquisition of a listed company in Taiwan, Tong Lung Metal Industry Co. Ltd.
- Represented Baker Hughes Incorporated in relation to its USD50 million acquisition of and post-acquisition merger with a Taiwanese company, Unilift Enertech Ltd.
- Represented Tonghua Dongbao Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., a PRC listed company, in its capital investment via a USD38 million private placement in Bionime Corporation, a listed company in Taiwan.
- Represented Dialog Semiconductor PLC in relation to its USD14 million joint venture with Lite-On Semiconductor and Shunsin Technology in Taiwan.
- Represented Allnex Sarl in relation to its USD28 million joint venture in Greater China with Eternal Materials, a listed company in Taiwan.
- Represented Integrated Service Technology, a listed company in Taiwan, in its USD13 million joint venture with Dekra SE, a German company, in both Taiwan and China.
- Represented Prince Motors Co. Ltd in relation to its USD10 million joint venture with Isuzu Motors Limited and Itochu Corporation in Taiwan.
- Represented Grand Ocean International Holdings Ltd., a Cayman Islands company, in relation to its application for primary listing on the TWSE.
- Represented Coland Holdings Limited, a Cayman Islands company, in relation to its application for primary listing on the TWSE.
- Represented Gourmet Master Co. Ltd., a Cayman Islands company, in relation to its application for primary listing on the TWSE.
- New York~United States (2005)
- Taipei~Taiwan (2000)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M.) (2004)
- Tunghai University (LL.M.) (2004)
- National Taiwan University (B.A.) (1998)
- National Taiwan University (LL.B.) (1998)
Author, "Preparation for the Legal Matters In Relation to the Primary Listing in TWSE," Taiwan Bar Journal, October 2010
Financing, Valuation and Securitization of Intellectual Property, LL.M. Thesis, 2004