Alexis Gavriilidis is an associate with the Amsterdam Corporate M&A practice. He holds a master's degree in corporate law (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam).
Alexis focuses on mergers and acquisitions, including corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, both for private equity and strategic partners. His work revolves around due diligence and drafting transaction documentation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised ilonx (an FSN Capital portfolio company) on the acquisition of Inergy, a software and data analytics services provider.
- Advised FSN Capital on the acquisition of Dutch IT-services provider ilionx.
- Advised Europe's leading Microsoft partner Fellowmind (an FSN Capital portfolio company) on the acquisition of Synlogic.
- Advised Ergon Capital on the sale of the Keesing Media Group to BC Partners.
- Advised FSN Capital on the acquisition of OptiGroup, Hygas, TPC and BFG.
- Advised A.P. Møller-Mærsk on the acquisition of B2C Europe.
- Advised the shareholders of Heinenoord on the sale of 70% of the shares in Heinenoord Group.
- Advised the shareholders of Multitubes Group on their partnership with Mentha Capital.
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2021)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (LLM Corporate Law) (2021)
- Utrecht University (LLB) (2019)
- University of Washington School of Law (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.