Mr. Frost's practice focuses on providing business support to clients in areas of mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, joint ventures and general corporate law. He has experience managing and conducting M&A-related legal due diligences, contract negotiations and drafting, and general commercial work.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provided business support to a Japanese manufacturing company in respect of its acquisition of a European manufacturing business.
- Provided business support to a Japanese company in respect of multiple venture capital investments.
- Provided business support to a US-based multinational food and café business in respect of its establishment of a joint venture in Japan.
- Provided business support to a Japanese company in respect of its divestment of a Venezeulan-based automotive business.
- Acted (in a foreign jurisdiction) for a Japanese corporation on its purchase (via an Australian subsidiary) of assets of an Australian steel business and the subsequent sale of certain assets of that acquired business.
- Acted (in a foreign jurisdiction) for a multinational in relation to its purchase of a major interest in an Australian industrial technology company.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Queensland - Member
- Worked with the Queensland Public Interest Law Clearing House, including its Homeless Persons' Legal Clinic in Brisbane, Australia.
- High Court of Australia~Australia (2013)
- Supreme Court of Queensland~Australia (2012)
- College of Law (Graduate Diploma Legal Practice) (2012)
- Bond University (Bachelor of Laws First Class Honors) (2011)