Diego Ferrada has 20 years of experience working on mergers and acquisitions, including stock and asset transactions, as well as project finance transactions. He was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2007, and subsequently became a member of the New York Bar Association and the American Bar Association. Diego also studied Competition Law & Policy at the London School of Economics.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Swedish Space Corporation in the acquisition of Santiago Space’s studies Center.
- Advised Iridium in the acquisition, construction and permitting relating to a Satellite Ground Station in Punta Arenas.
- Advised an undisclosed North American client in the RFP for a Project of the Chilean Airforce for supply of a Satellite.
- Advised an undisclosed FAANG client in the acquisition and regulatory advice relating to a Satellite Ground station.
- Advised Sensus in a Project to obtain spectrum licenses to operate massive water metering system in urban areas.
- Advised a client in an infrastructure purchase from rural (wireless) public telephony carrier
- Advised Red Clara in negotiation of dark fiber indefeasible right acquisitions.
- Provides ongoing regulatory advice to Space X in relation to telecoms licenses for its satellite operations in Chile.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2007)
- Chile (2002)
- London School of Economics (Summer Program - Law and Antitrust Policy) (2007)
- University of Chicago (LL.M. Master of Laws) (2006)
- University of Glasgow (2001)
- Catholic University of Chile (LL.B.) (2000)