Representative Legal Matters
- Drafted patent specifications for multinational companies.
- Drafted responses for multinational companies to office actions and convinced the authority of patent applications having the inventive step and the patents were granted thereby.
- Represented Eli Lilly & Company against local pharmaceutical companies in an infringement matter concerning process patents; obtained favorable settlements.
- Represented Aventis Pharma S.A. against a local pharmaceutical company in an infringement matter concerning composition patent; obtained final judgment.
- Represented Microchip Technology Inc. against a local company in a copyright dispute concerning involving microcode and datasheet, and obtain a favorable and final judgment.
- Represented Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. against a local company in a copyright dispute involving toys and obtained a favorable settlement.
- Represented Koninklijke Philips Electronics, N.V. against Taiwan Fair Trade Commission and successfully obtained a favorable and final judgment.
- Represented Genovate Biotechnology Co., Ltd. in successfully prosecuting a Japan pharmaceutical company of unfair competition and patent misuses, obtaining compensation of NTD50 million plus interest.
- Represented OAK Technology, Inc. against a local company in a dispute of payment and obtained a favorably final judgment that the local company should pay NTD114 million plus interest to Oak Technology, Inc.
- Represented multinational companies and obtained favorable results.
- Named Recognized Practitioner by Chambers Asia-Pacific (2023)
- Named Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2023)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taipei Bar Association
- HsinchuBar Association
- Taichung Bar Association
- Tainan Bar Association
- Taoyuan Bar Association
- Taiwan Patent Attorneys Association
- Taoyuan~Taiwan (2011)
- Hsinchu~Taiwan (2006)
- Taichung~Taiwan (2006)
- Tainan~Taiwan (2006)
- Taipei~Taiwan (2001)
- American University Washington College of Law (LL.M.) (2006)
- National Cheng-Chi University (LL.M.) (2003)
- Fu-Jen Catholic University (B.Sc.) (1991)
Author, "A Research Regarding the Criminal Responsibility in Copyright Law," Master Thesis
Co-author (with David Liou), "Introduction of Leahy-Smith America Invents Act," Journal of Monte Jade Science & Technology Association of Taiwan, December 2011
Co-author (with David Liou), "Patent Portfolio Strategy," Journal of Monte Jade Science & Technology Association of Taiwan, August 2011
Author, "The Requirements of Prior Arts," Taiwan Patent Attorneys Journal, July 2011
Author, "Industry Standard and Marketing Competition," Taiwan Bar Journal, 2008