Jonathan Farrokhnia is an associate in the Firm’s Dallas office, where he advises mainly on corporate and securities matters.
Mr. Farrokhnia focuses his practice on a broad spectrum of matters, including securities law compliance, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and other transactional matters. He frequently represents issuers in private and public securities offerings, private equity firms in the purchase and sale of portfolio companies, and public companies in securities law compliance and corporate governance issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a publicly traded retail company in its USD17 billion credit facility.
- Represented a private equity firm in its USD93 million stock acquisition of an international fabric manufacturer.
- Represented a publicly traded REIT in its USD150 million at-the-market common stock offering.
- Represented a private equity firm in its USD35 million acquisition of a multinational manufacturing company.
- Represented a publicly traded bank with respect to its USD48 million acquisition of a private bank.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas~United States (2013)
- Duke University School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- Tulane University (BSM summa cum laude) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.