Jonathan Farrokhnia is an associate in the Firm’s Dallas office, where he advises mainly on corporate and securities matters.
Jonathan focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, public and private affairs, securities law compliance, corporate governance, and other transactional matters. He frequently represents issuers in private and public securities offerings, private equity firms in the purchase and sale of portfolio companies, and public companies in securities law compliance and corporate governance issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented an NYSE-listed multinational manufacturer of recreational vehicles on its EUR2.1 billion acquisition of a privately held German-based manufacturer of recreational vehicles.
- Represented a global tax services and software provider in connection with the USD317 million sale of a 42% interest in the company to a private equity fund.
- Represented a publicly traded retail company in its USD 17 billion credit facility.
- Represented the sellers in the USD 489 million acquisition of an exchange-traded fund provider.
- Represented a publicly traded REIT in its USD 150 million at-the-market common stock offering.
- Represented a private equity seller in the USD 163 million acquisition of a multinational insurance services company.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas~United States (2013)
- Duke University School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- Tulane University (BSM, summa cum laude) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.