Adam Farlow heads the Firm's Capital Markets practice in Europe, Middle East and Africa. He is a New York and English qualified partner based in London. He has extensive experience in US securities laws and transaction management. He has been elected as a Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and serves on the Council of the American Bar Association Section of International Law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Officer
- American Bar Foundation - International Fellow
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2013)
- New York~United States (1998)
- Yale Law School (J.D.) (1997)
- University of Mississippi (B.B.A.) (1994)