Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie
Serena Fantinelli joined Baker McKenzie as counsel in October 2015. She advises on all areas of labor, employment and employment litigation.
Serena has extensive experience in domestic and international transfer of undertaking procedures, outsourcing and redundancy processes. She advises on managing executive employment contracts and dismissals, including negotiations for consensual termination. She also assists in labor-related litigation and actions related to employment contracts with journalists.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised domestic and international clients on individual and collective dismissals.
- Advised on domestic and international transfer of undertaking procedures.
- Advised various clients on outsourcing procedures.
- Advised on managerial/executive employment contracts and dismissals.
- Advised clients on flexible employment contracts and relationships.
- Advised on employment contracts with journalists.
- Conducted due diligence activities for various clients.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Associazione Giuslavoristi Italiani (AGI) - Member
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA) - Member
- Rome~Italy (2001)
- University of Bologna (Post Graduate Degree Labor Law) (2003)
- University of Bologna (Law Degree, magna cum laude) (1998)
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.