Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted a leading identity resolution provider in connection with a spin-off and sale of business.
- Assisted a leading provider of storage solutions with multiple post-acquisition integration projects.
- Assisted a global travel technology company with multiple post-acquisition integration projects.
- Assisted a global medical equipment company with multiple post-acquisition integration projects.
- Assisted an alternative asset management firm and a venture capital firm in their establishment of a fund and the acquisition of the equity interests in a number of Chinese companies by the fund.
- Assisted a major US entertainment company with protection of its copyright and other intellectual property rights in China.
- California~United States (2012)
- New York~United States (2008)
- China (1997)
- University of Washington School of Law (LLM) (2001)
Author, “Does What Work for ‘.com’ Also Work for ‘.cn’? -Comparative Study of Anti-Cybersquatting Legal Systems in America and China,” John Marshall Journal of Computer and Information Law Volume 20.1,, Fall 2002
Author, “Trade-related Intellectual Property Law” and “Trade-related Environmental Law,” China's Foreign Trade System, Chen Zhidong, ed. Beijing, Law Publishing House, China, 2001
Author, “Comparative Study of the UNIDOIT Principle and the ICC Model,” Politics and Law Forum (Zhengfa Luncong), Issue 3, p. 24. 1999
Author, “The Application of Procedural Law in Arbitration,” Arbitration and Law Journal (Zhongcai yu Falu Tongxun), Issue 6, p. 12 1998
Author, “Distinctiveness of Brands and the Protection of Trademarks,” Law Review of the Institute of Politics and Law of Heilongjiang Province (Heilongjiang Zhengfa Guanli Ganbu Xueyuan Xuebao), Issue 3, p. 49 1998