Fang Fang is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Palo Alto office. She is admitted to practice in California and New York, and is a qualified lawyer in China.
Ms. Fang assists companies with the planning and implementation of multijurisdictional corporate reorganization projects, including post-acquisition integrations, spin-offs, holding company and supply chain restructurings, and entity rationalizations. She advises clients on establishing operations outside the United States. In addition, she assists Chinese clients with investment in the US.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted a leading identity resolution provider in connection with a spin-off and sale of business.
- Assisted a leading provider of storage solutions with multiple post-acquisition integration projects.
- Assisted a global travel technology company with multiple post-acquisition integration projects.
- Assisted a global medical equipment company with multiple post-acquisition integration projects.
- Assisted an alternative asset management firm and a venture capital firm in their establishment of a fund and the acquisition of the equity interests in a number of Chinese companies by the fund.
- Assisted a major US entertainment company with protection of its copyright and other intellectual property rights in China.
- California~United States (2012)
- New York~United States (2008)
- China (1997)
- University of Washington School of Law (LLM) (2001)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.