Fang Fang is an associate in Baker McKenzie's San Francisco office. She is admitted to practice in California and New York, and is a qualified lawyer in China. Ms. Fang has been on secondment in the China research and development center of a US Fortune 500 company where she was responsible for general corporate legal matters and intellectual property management, among others.
Ms. Fang’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, foreign investment and trade, technology transfer and intellectual property protection in the People’s Republic of China.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting a European Fortune 500 company in acquisition of a construction material company in China.
- Assisting a US Fortune 500 company in its sale of a business in Asia and the relevant reorganization before the sale.
- Assisting an alternative asset management firm and a venture capital firm in their establishment of a fund and the acquisition of the equity interests in a number of Chinese companies by the fund.
- Assisting a US Fortune 500 company in acquisition of an aluminium product company in China.
- Assisting a German Fortune 500 company in acquisition of a Chinese joint stock company in the chemical industry.
- Assisting a major US computer provider with protection of its trademark and other intellectual property rights in China.
- Assisting a major US entertainment company with protection of its copyright and other intellectual property rights in China.
- Assisting a major automobile manufacturer in establishing a distribution network in China.
- California~United States (2012)
- New York~United States (2008)
- China (1997)
- University of Washington School of Law (LL.M.) (2001)
- East China Institute of Law and Politics (LL.M.) (2000)
- East China Institute of Law and Politics (LL.B.) (1997)
- San Francisco
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.