Justus Eisenbeiss is an associate and a member of Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Frankfurt. Justus has several years of experience in providing tax advice to German and foreign multinational companies on domestic and international corporate tax issues.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in July 2021 Justus worked in the International Tax Team of PricewaterhouseCoopers Frankfurt.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tax Bar Hesse - Member
- International Fiscal Association (IFA) - Member
- Young IFA Network (YIN) - Member
- Certified Tax Advisor (Steuerberater) ~Germany
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (Advanced Diploma in International Taxation - ADIT) (2017)
- Queen Mary, University of London (LL.M. Tax Law) (2015)
- University of Osnabrueck (LL.B.) (2014)
- Author, "BEPS Action 7: Evaluation of the Agency Permanent Establishment," 44 Intertax 6/7, 481 (2016)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.