Natalie supports our clients to navigate corporate tax risks and opportunities in the context of complex business transformations, business critical corporate reorganisations and transformational corporate M&A throughout the transaction lifecycle. Natalie's transactions focus is underpinned by her strong corporate tax advisory capabilities.
Natalie also has a keen focus on supporting our clients to mobilise robust and effective ESG and Tax strategies and to unlock the intersection between ESG and Tax.
Natalie plays an integral leadership role in talent management and the development and growth of our people.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a leading global strategy and consulting firm on the key commercial tax aspects of UK based acquisitions and subsequent business integrations.
- Advising a leading global telecommunications organisation on the tax aspects of the business integration spanning across multiple jurisdictions following a USD 15 billion transformational acquisition.
- Advising a leading global marketing data and analytics organisation on the implementation of the cross-border sale of its business division including the separation of its business activities to facilitate the sale.
- Advising a leading global organisation specialising in agribusiness to form a joint venture operating in the global life sciences space.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2010)
- Bristol University (First Class Honours Degree in Law) (2007)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Sustainable Capitalism and ESG - Online Course)