Natalie is a Partner at the London office of Baker McKenzie under the Corporate Tax department since qualifying as a solicitor. Natalie was seconded to Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Hong Kong for three months in 2010.
Natalie advises on all aspects of UK corporate and commercial tax. Her practice focuses on international tax planning, corporate mergers, acquisitions and restructuring.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Platinum Equity, LLC on the acquisition of Nampak's cartons and healthcare business
- Advising Pitney Bowes on the disposal of its UK Document Solutions and Services Business
- Advising Platinum Equity, LLC on the disposal of the Contego Packaging Group's European cartons business to Graphic Packaging Holding Company
- Advising EQT on the EUR 1.8 billion (GBP 1.5 billion) financing of the acquisition of BSN Medical from Montagu Private Equity
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2010)
- Bristol University (First Class Honours Degree in Law) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.