Kathinka Driessen is a senior associate within the Amsterdam Real Estate department. She assists national and international companies such as investors, property developers and financial institutions in drafting transaction documentation.
Kathinka specializes in all aspects of commercial property, (re)financing, project development and due diligence investigations. She also has specific experience in the fields of renewable energy, logistical distribution centers and data centers.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a boutique for property investments on the acquisition and financing of a large shopping center.
- Advised a company that manages property portfolios for third parties on the acquisition and financing of multiple residential and commercial buildings.
- Advised a consortium of investors on a large floating solar project.
- Advised several companies that specialize in developing renewable energy on solar and wind park projects.
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands (2019)
- Radboud University of Nijmegen (2015)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.