Ina Dominguez is a partner in Quisumbing Torres' Corporate & Commercial Practice Group. She is also a member of the Energy, Mining & Infrastructure and the Technology, Media & Telecommunications Industry Groups. She has 10 years of experience advising domestic and foreign clients on issues relating to mergers and acquisitions, commercial law, real estate, mining and natural resources law, energy, and infrastructure projects.
Ina is cited as a Next Generation Lawyer for Projects and Energy by The Legal 500 for 2019.
- Next Generation Lawyer in Projects and Energy, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Diwata - Women in Resource Development, Inc. - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2012)
- Philippines (2009)
- Ateneo de Manila University (J.D.) (2008)
- Ateneo de Manila University (A.B. Management Economics and Social Science) (1997)
Co-author, "SEC releases draft of circular containing new rules on corporations engaged in nationalized or partly nationalized activities," Corporate & Commercial Client Alert, November 2012
Co-author, "Supreme Court Affirms Ruling Tightening Foreign Equity Restrictions for Operators of Public Utilities," Corporate & Commercial Client Alert, October 2012
Co-author, "Philippine Government Provides Policies and Guidelines for Reforms in the Philippine Mining Sector," Mining and Metals Client Alert, July 2012
Co-author, Politics and Tenure in the Philippines," Mining and Metals Newsletter, September 2010