Ina Alexandra Dominguez is a senior associate in Quisumbing Torres' Corporate & Commercial Practice Group. She has eight years of experience advising domestic and foreign clients on issues relating to mergers and acquisitions, commercial law, real estate, mining and natural resources law, energy, and infrastructure projects.
Ina regularly represents multinational corporations in local and foreign-related transactions. She provides general corporate and commercial advice, and assists with doing business concerns, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, real property acquisitions and development, special registrations, and mining and natural resources issues.
- Next Generation Lawyer in Projects and Energy, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Diwata - Women in Resource Development, Inc. - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2012)
- Philippines (2009)
- Ateneo de Manila University (J.D.) (2008)
- Ateneo de Manila University (A.B. Management Economics and Social Science) (1997)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.