Koen De Winter chairs the Intellectual Property Practice Group in Belgium, and co-chairs the Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He concentrates on IP, litigation, and commercial law, and is consistently mentioned in Chambers Global, Legal 500 and other publications. He joined the Firm in 2002 as a lateral partner.
Representative Legal Matters
Advising and conducting litigation on the full spectrum of IP related matters, trade secrets and unfair competition.
Advising and conducting litigation and arbitration regarding civil, commercial and corporate disputes.
Counseling on a wide range of commercial matters, including distribution law, supply and services agreements, advertising and fair trading.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arbitration Chamber of Commerce in Antwerp - Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA) - Member
- Benelux Association for Trademarks and Design Law (BMM) - Member
- Licensing Executive Society International (LESI) - Member
- Association of European Trademark Owners (MARQUES) - Member
- Alumni Association of the College of Europe - Member
- Antwerp~Belgium (1981)
- College of Europe, Bruges (Advanced European Studies magna cum laude) (1980)
- University of Antwerp (Law Degree magna cum laude) (1979)