Magalie Dansac Le Clerc is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Paris office. A member of the Firm's Information Technology and Communications Practice Group, she is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP).
She took part in a nine-month associate training program in the Firm's Chicago office in 2014.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Ms. Dansac Le Clerc was an intern in the intellectual property department of a Paris law firm, focusing on copyright and trademark law, as well as commercial law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted market leaders in the finance, facilities management and industry sectors in the drafting and negotiation of multilayered agreements in the context of large IT projects (such as global outsourcing projects in technology, business processing and telecommunications).
- Assisted IT providers, software publishers, and customers of IT-related services or software, in the review and negotiation of their software license and maintenance agreements, cloud computing agreements, integration agreements, transition services agreements, etc.
- Advised global companies on data privacy matters and assisted in privacy audits and due diligence, filings with the French data protection authority, compliance with local requirements (such as privacy, employee monitoring or hotline notices) and cross-border data transfer requirements.
- Advised major online companies on regulatory and legal compliance matters such as risk assessment, online content, Web 2.0 liability, and terms and conditions.
- Paris~France (2008)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Degree Business Law and Economy) (2007)
- University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas) (Degree Intellectual Property Law) (2006)