Theofano (Fani) Chlampoutaki
Baker & McKenzie Services Ltd.
Fani is a New York-qualified associate in the Firm’s Corporate Finance Group in London. Prior to joining the Firm, she was working in a leading law firm in Athens, Greece. Fani has experience working on a wide range of corporate finance transactions, including high-yield debt offerings, syndicated credit facilities and restructuring transactions.
Focusing particularly on high-yield debt offerings, Fani’s practice includes the representation of corporations, private equity funds, investment banks and underwriters with respect to corporate finance transactions, including cross-border Rule 144A and Regulation S debt offerings, private placements, credit facilities and restructurings. Fani also regularly works on the syndicated loan side of transactions as well as liability management transactions, including debt exchange and tender offers.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for the initial purchasers in connection with the issuance by Neinor Homes, S.A. of EUR 300 million aggregate principal amount of 4.50% senior secured high-yield green bonds due 2026.
- Acting for the initial purchasers in connection with the issuance by VTR Comunicaciones SpA, a subsidiary of Liberty Latin America, of USD 410 million aggregate principal amount of 4.375% senior secured notes due 2029.
Prior to joining the Firm, Fani represented:
- The joint lead managers, on the Hellenic Republic’s issuance of EUR 2.5 billion, 1.85 per cent notes due 2035.
- Alpha Services and Holdings S.A. on its share capital increase, amounting to EUR 0.8 billion, through a combined offering of non-preemptive 800,000,000 new ordinary registered voting shares (Rule 144A/Regulation S private placement to institutional investors outside Greece and public offering to qualified investors in Greece).
- Alpha Bank S.A. on the approximately EUR 15 billion issuance of senior and subordinated debt securities under the EMTN Programme and the successful issuance of a landmark EUR 500 million Tier II subordinated bond.
- Alpha Bank S.A. on its issuance of EUR 500 million senior preferred notes due 2028, with a yield of 2.625% and a coupon of 2.5%, listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange - Euro MTF market.
- Piraeus Bank S.A., National Bank of Greece S.A., Alpha Bank S.A. and Eurobank S.A., as underwriters and mandated lead arrangers, in connection with the issuance by Athens International Airport S.A. of approximately EUR 905.6 million bond loans.
- New York
- New York University School of Law (LL.M.)
- NYU Stern School of Business (Advanced Professional Certificate in Business & Law)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (LL.B.)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.