JT Charron is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Chicago office and a member of the Firm’s Employment and Compensation Practice Group. Prior to joining the Firm, JT was an associate attorney with other leading law firms. Additionally, in 2015 JT advocated for disadvantaged children’s educational rights and interests at the Legal Services of Eastern Missouri's Children’s Legal Alliance and worked as Student Clinician at the Boesche Legal Clinic’s Immigrants Rights Project in 2014, where he represented refugees seeking asylum in the US.
JT is an experienced employment law litigator and counselor. He represents employers in the financial, retail, hospitality, and cannabis industries in all areas of employment law, including employment discrimination and harassment, wrongful discharge, and restrictive covenant disputes.
JT also provides strategic advice to businesses across a broad range of industries on employment and unfair competition matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Society for Human Resources, -Member
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- Missouri~United States (2015)
- University of Tulsa College of Law (JD, with Highest Honors, Editor for Tulsa Law Review, Order of the Curule Chair, CALI Award Recipient) (2015)
- Michigan State University (MA Human Resources and Labor Relations) (2007)
- Kalamazoo College (BA Psychology) (2005)
- Contributor, The Employer Report
- Co-author, "How Employers Can Keep ‘Me Too’ Evidence From the Jury," Bloomberg Law, 19 April 2022