Representative Legal Matters
- Seconded to one of the world's largest management consulting, technology and outsourcing service providers to work on transactional contracting.
- Advised in connection with RfPs for IT projects and outsourcing, including the drafting of contracts and the preparation of proposals.
- Advised on data protection concerning the implementation of a data management platform and related website tracking and profiling.
- Advised concerning direct marketing campaigns pursuant to data protection and unfair competition law, including the drafting of related consents.
- Advised with regard to mobile applications and online shops pursuant to data protection and e-commerce law.
- Advised globally operating clients from various industries on the implementation of the GDPR, including the drafting of notices, contracts and declarations of consent.
- Rising star in IT & outsourcing, Legal 500 Europe, 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Recht & Informatik e.V. (DGRI) - Member
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) - Member
- Germany (2014)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Assessor Exam) (2013)
- Queen Mary, University of London (LL.M.) (2011)
- University of Trier (Referendar Exam) (2010)
Co-author (with Hagen Köckeritz and Holger Lutz), Outsourcing in Germany, Lexology, 13 February 2019
Co-author (with Holger Lutz), Employee Monitoring (Germany), in Legal Solutions – Practical Law, Thomson Reuters 2019
Co-author (with Holger Lutz), “Agile Softwareentwicklung – Werkvertrag oder Dienstvertrag?,” Betriebsberater‚
Speaker, "DSGVO und Marketing," seminar at Growth Alliance - The AgTech and FoodTech Accelerator, Frankfurt, October 2019