Andrew is an Australian qualified associate in Baker McKenzie's Global Energy, Mining and Infrastructure group based in London.
Andrew specialises in advising clients on M&A transactions and project development in the energy, petrochemicals, mining, transport and infrastructure sectors.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Hitachi on its USD 11 billion acquisition and carve out of ABB’s power grids business.
- Advising on the proposed USD 900m acquisition of Chevron's South African and Botswanan refining and retail business.
- Advising a UK investment fund on the acquisition of an 82.5MW portfolio of UK-based solar photovoltaic farm.
- Advising a bidder on the proposed acquisition of an international portfolio of onshore wind assets.
- Advising an international fund on the disposition of a portfolio of UK-based solar photovoltaic and onshore wind assets.
- Advising a commodities trader (consortium lead member) on the establishment of a hydrocarbons import business and the construction of associated assets in South America.
- Advising the seller of a mineral processing complex in Saudi Arabia in respect of sale by way of put and call option arrangements.
- Advising on the GBP 320 million acquisition of a Scottish-headquartered international bus manufacturer.
- Advising Sydney Desalination Plant Pty Ltd on the rebuild of the AUD1 billion Sydney Desalination Plant.
- Supreme Court of Victoria~Australia (2016)
- Monash University (Bachelor of Arts - Honours) (2014)
- Monash University (Bachelor of Laws - Honours) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.