Baker & McKenzie LLP
Not admitted to practice law in this jurisdiction
Andrew is an Australian qualified associate in Baker McKenzie's Global Energy, Mining and Infrastructure group based in London.
Andrew specialises in advising clients on M&A transactions and project development in the energy, petrochemicals, mining, transport and infrastructure sectors.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Hitachi on its USD 11 billion acquisition and carve out of ABB’s power grids business.
- Advising on the proposed USD 900m acquisition of Chevron's South African and Botswanan refining and retail business.
- Advising a UK investment fund on the acquisition of an 82.5MW portfolio of UK-based solar photovoltaic farm.
- Advising a bidder on the proposed acquisition of an international portfolio of onshore wind assets.
- Advising an international fund on the disposition of a portfolio of UK-based solar photovoltaic and onshore wind assets.
- Advising a commodities trader (consortium lead member) on the establishment of a hydrocarbons import business and the construction of associated assets in South America.
- Advising the seller of a mineral processing complex in Saudi Arabia in respect of sale by way of put and call option arrangements.
- Advising on the GBP 320 million acquisition of a Scottish-headquartered international bus manufacturer.
- Advising Sydney Desalination Plant Pty Ltd on the rebuild of the AUD1 billion Sydney Desalination Plant.
- Supreme Court of Victoria~Australia (2016)
- Monash University (Bachelor of Arts - Honours) (2014)
- Monash University (Bachelor of Laws - Honours) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.