Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the Swiss construction chemicals group Sika AG in relation to the acquisition of MBCC Group (Master Builders Construction Chemicals), the former BASF Construction Chemicals division, from Lone Star Funds, a global private equity firm, for a consideration of CHF 5.5 billion (EUR 5.3 billion), notified to the European Commission.
- Advised the leading global supplier of swimming pool and wellness equipment Fluidra on the acquisition of Meranus Group, a leading distributor of swimming pool equipment in Germany, for approximately EUR 30 million, notified to the Federal Cartel Office.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dusseldorf Bar Association - Member
- German Association of Antitrust Lawyers (Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht) - Member
- Germany (2022)
- Superior Court of Oldenburg (Second State Examination) (2022)
- University of Osnabrueck (First State Exam) (2019)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.