Dr. Daniel Bork is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Real Estate Practice Group in Dusseldorf. Prior to joining the Firm in 2014, Dr. Bork served his legal traineeship at the District Court of Cologne. During this time, he also worked at the German Embassy in Switzerland and in the Firm's New York office.
Dr. Bork advises domestic and international clients in all real estate matters, with particular focus on real estate transactions, commercial leases, project development, and construction matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Corestate on its acquisition of Hannover Leasing Group.
- Advised Seewarte Gruppe on the sale of two logistics properties to Triuva.
- Advised Peakside Capital on its acquisition of Altes Fernmeldeamt Hamburg.
- Advised Peakside Capital on the sale of Square 41 in Frankfurt.
- Advised Malaysian Employees Provident Fund on the formation of a joint venture with Dietz Group and the acquisition of a logistics portfolio.
- Advised Hitachi Koki on its acquisition of Metabo power tools.
- Advised ZF Friedrichshafen on the acquisition of the industrial and wind gearbox division from Bosch Rexroth.
- Advised Le Duff Group on the acquisition of Kamps GmbH, one of the leading retail bakeries in Germany.
- Advised Weichai Power on the restructuring of its Aschaffenburg site.
- Advising Abercrombie & Fitch, Twitter and The Body Shop on real estate matters in Germany.
- Germany (2014)
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne (Second State Exam) (2014)
- University of Cologne (Dr. iur.) (2013)
- University of Cologne (First State Exam) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.