Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Corestate on its acquisition of Hannover Leasing Group.
- Advised Seewarte Gruppe on the sale of two logistics properties to Triuva.
- Advised Peakside Capital on its acquisition of Altes Fernmeldeamt Hamburg.
- Advised Peakside Capital on the sale of Square 41 in Frankfurt.
- Advised Malaysian Employees Provident Fund on the formation of a joint venture with Dietz Group and the acquisition of a logistics portfolio.
- Advised Hitachi Koki on its acquisition of Metabo power tools.
- Advised ZF Friedrichshafen on the acquisition of the industrial and wind gearbox division from Bosch Rexroth.
- Advised Le Duff Group on the acquisition of Kamps GmbH, one of the leading retail bakeries in Germany.
- Advised Weichai Power on the restructuring of its Aschaffenburg site.
- Advising Abercrombie & Fitch, Twitter and The Body Shop on real estate matters in Germany.
- Germany (2014)
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne (Second State Exam) (2014)
- University of Cologne (Dr. iur.) (2013)
- University of Cologne (First State Exam) (2008)
- New York
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.